This week's challenge was to use only the Mooka and the Auraknot tangles. You can see the challenge and videos on how to tangle both of these here, in the Diva's blog.
This is what I created last night. It's a bit crazy-looking with all the lines, but... it is what it is, and I'm not going to have time to do another one. I must say, I have tried Mooka many times but I never know how they will turn out... they kind-a go crazy on me and I have no control over them... LOL
As I only usually have a few minutes in the evening to create, this week I concentrated on making cards with the leaf stamp I carved from a cheap eraser.
Since it is such a simple design I played with pattern. I will still go back to these next week and add more color and pen and ink work - we'll see how they will turn out in the end.
And then last night I made this card with my new fish (you can see others here). I think I like the one I made last week better, but still... since the dark blue of the fish below was painted with H2Os (shimmering watercolors), it does give it a bit of life :)
This is what the hand-carved fish look like.
Next week I will be working on a seamless carving and I'm sure I will have lots of fun designing it.