Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Diva's Challenge #155 "A Little White Space"

This week's challenge is to leave a little white space in your Zentangle Inspired Art, instead of covering the whole string with tangles. 

The first few tiles I tried were absolutely packed with tangles, then I left a little white space in one of my tiles and loved the look.

Give it a try if you haven't already!  Here are my tiles for this week:



For some reason I was having trouble with my strings this week; they just would not cooperate!  Oh well... hopefully that will pass :)

I have been playing with block carving and decided to try one of the grid tangles: Well.  I then printed the carved block on ATCs, and finished each one differently.




I think I will have fun with these :)



10 comments:

  1. Nice white spaces and I love the block prints finished differently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kate! I do enjoy carving and then playing with the block prints. :)

      Delete
  2. You did so very well, all three are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tiles. Your block prints look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three three are so lovely! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LonettA :) I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Ooh. I can't see anything wrong with your strings! Love the white space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cris! My strings just didn't seem to flow, for some reason, it felt like I was pushing them to be something they didn't want to be :). Thanks, again!

      Delete