Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Zentangle Workshop - Week 5

After my last post I sold my house in Cincinnati, moved back to the Boston area, made all my Christmas presents, and searched for a new job, so I haven't had much time to post.  I caught up with the workshop lessons and just finished it on time a couple of days ago.  I will be posting each of the lessons here even though a bit late.

On week 5 we learned to draw a few more tangles: 

Florz and Onamato and how to flow from one tangle to another (deconstruction):

  Dyon (the air-balloon-like pattern on top left on the white tile and top center on the black tile), Chainging, and Keeko:

Yincut, Locar (those stem-like thingies on the top right on my tile below), and Verdigogh (which I did not include below... not sure why):
I hope you enjoyed these tangles.  To me the hardest one is Verdigogh; I may have to look at different step-by-step instructions and practice some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment